Join The Team
The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.
The Remedy Counseling is just getting started.
We believe that therapy is most successful when provided by fully educated, trained and licensed psychotherapists who not only believe and understand God’s Word, but also have an intimate relationship with God.
We value ease of use & accessibility, for both the client and the clinician. Teletherapy gives us the unique ability to provide both.
We are a community of therapists who understand the weight of our work and believe as smart and equipped as we are, we are more effective together.
Today, folks are expecting an up-to-date approach to healthcare and mental health. This doesn’t mean the clinician should be left on the back burner.
From Website SEO to Facebook ads we cover it all. The Remedy Counseling practice will provide the referrals and work with you to build your desired caseload.
Our Current Incentives
- Fully remote Telehealth position with freedom to work from home
- Ability to set your own schedule
- W2 status (not independent contractor)
- Commission/ Percentage based pay structure
- Malpractice Insurance Provided
- CEU Allowance
- Monthly Connect and Consultation Group via Zoom
- Electronic (paperless) Health Records and Intakes
- Online Billing, Booking and Scheduling
- HIPAA Compliant Email
- HIPAA Complaint Phone Number and Text service
- Ability to manage everything from scheduling to billing within a mobile app
Here’s What You’ll Need
Education & Licensure
Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree from an accredited institution and an active, unrestricted licensure in the State of Illinois. Acceptable licensures:
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC),
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT),
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
All applicants must be available to counsel at a minimum of 12 clients a week and have some availability on either two nights a week or on Saturdays.
A Calling to Counsel
A candidate looking to apply has a passion and drive to see people heal and equipped so they can be free to live out their God-given purpose. You recognize that God has gifted you with insight and you are comfortable leaning on God’s wisdom and the Word while conducting a session.
Fully Licensed Clinician
LCPC, LCSW, LMFT licensed in Illinois
Fully Remote Telehealth Position