Join The Team
Time To Apply.
The Fully Licensed Clinician
We believe that therapy is most successful when provided by fully educated, trained and licensed psychotherapists who also know, understand and believe in God’s Word.
- Fully remote Telehealth position with freedom to work from home
- Ability to set your own schedule
W2 status (not independent contractor)
- Malpractice Insurance Provided
- Monthly Connect and Consultation Group via Zoom
- Monthly Zoom Peer Consultation Group
- Electronic (paperless) Health Records and Intakes
- Online Billing, Booking and Scheduling
- HIPAA Compliant Email
- HIPAA Complaint Phone Number and Text service
- You would be able to handle everything from scheduling to billing within a mobile app
Here’s What You’ll Need
Applicants must hold or be pursuing a Master’s Degree from an accredited institution and an Illinois state-licensure.
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC),
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT),
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
All applicants must be available to counsel at a minimum of 12 clients a week.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Fully Licensed Clinician
Fully Remote Telehealth Position
Licensed in Illinois